Health Insurance Consulting Firm in Pune, Maharashtra
Insuring your life and your health is as important as insuring your car or expensive gadgets. Having health insurance, ensures that if incase you have any health problems, you will not be financially disturbed. However, one important thing to consider is you buy the right insurance according to your age and lifestyle. Health insurance consultants are able to guide you in such matters. Life and General insurance is one such place where you will find information related to all kinds of insurance available in India.
What is Health Insurance?
Health insurance is a form of insurance that pays for medical costs incurred as a result of an illness. These charges might include hospitalisation bills, pharmaceutical prices, or medical consultation fees.
Types of Health Insurance
- Individual Health Insurance Plan: As the name says, this insurance policy is for a single individual. In the case of a medical emergency, this plan will give financial support. Individual policies must be acquired for each member of your family, with a different sum guaranteed amount for each covered person.
- Family Floater Health Insurance Plan: As the name says, this insurance policy is for a single individual. In the case of a medical emergency, this plan will give financial support. Individual policies must be acquired for each member of your family, with a different sum guaranteed amount for each covered person.
- Group Health Insurance Plan: It is a type of medical insurance plan for a group of employees at the same employer. An employer, business organisation, or startup often chooses this plan to address the health insurance needs of its employees. It is also one of the most crucial benefits that a company can provide its employees.
- Critical Illness Insurance Plan: It provides monetary benefits if the insured is diagnosed with a catastrophic illness or disease. Kidney failure, stroke, heart attack, paralysis, and a variety of other conditions are all addressed. Because treating these illnesses is so costly, the Critical Illness Policy provides a financial safety net if you are diagnosed with one of the diseases listed.
- Personal Accident Insurance Plan: Accidents can happen at any time, and the costs of treating an injury can quickly drain your financial resources. A Personal Accident Insurance Policy covers medical expenditures incurred as a result of an accident. Partially disabled, permanently disabled, and death as a result of an accident are all covered under the policy.
- Maternity Health Insurance Plan: A normal health insurance policy can be supplemented with a Maternity Health Insurance Coverage. All expenses spent during pregnancy, delivery, and the postpartum period are covered. Depending on the insurer, this plan has a different waiting period. As a result, this plan should be implemented as quickly as possible.
- Senior Citizen Health Insurance Plan: It is a type of insurance coverage designed to meet the needs of those over the age of 60. Because senior people require more medical treatment and are more likely to submit a claim, the premium for this plan is higher. The insurance coverage covers pre-and post-hospitalization charges, as well as medical care and other costs. Pre-existing conditions are also covered under this plan, albeit the level of coverage is controlled by the policy’s terms and conditions.
- Top Up Health Insurance: Any health insurance policy can be upgraded at any moment, depending on the insurer’s ability to pay premiums.
- Hospital Daily Cash: In the case of hospitalisation, a daily hospital cash plan provides a lump-sum payment that the insured can use as they see appropriate. He can use the money to pay such extra costs or even make up for missed wages while he is in the hospital.
Eligibility Criteria for Health Insurance
Overall most health insurance companies will request the applicator to disclose all sorts of illnesses and lifestyle.
Benefits of Health Insurance Consultant
To avail the benefits of avail the benefit of any kind of insurance, it is important to understand the eligibility criteria for the same.
Coverage for medical expenses: Medical insurance may be able to provide you with complete coverage for hospital, drug, and surgery costs. Depending on the design of your cover.
Tax benefit: It helps you save money on taxes and can be claimed when you file your taxes. Showing health insurance premiums as costs can help you save money on taxes.
Cashless transactions: Health insurance can help by allowing hospitals and transact without cash.
Why Choose LNG Insurance?
To choose the right kind of insurance can be very difficult, however if you have an insurance agent who can guide you to the right kind of insurance without any kind of bias can help you make an informed choice.
LNG is an insurance agent that can help you not only choose the right insurance but also choose from various policies offered across Pune, Mumbai, Maharashtra and even India.
Looking For Health Insurance Consulting Services?
If you are looking for guidance on buying the right kind of insurance for yourself, then LNG is the insurance broker for you. LNG can provide you wil information on not only insurance but also offer a complete stuy of what’s good and bad for you through their indepth study.
Health Insurance Consulting FAQ
There is eiter health insurance or mediclaim.
Health insurance is important because it helps you pay for your health ailments without disturbing your money. Through the premium that people pay for health insurance, health insurance providers insure the insured person with the sum insured.
There are a total of nine different kinds of health insurance plans available:
- Individual Health Insurance Plan
- Family Floater Health Insurance Plan
- Group Health Insurance Plan
- Critical Illness Insurance Plan
- Personal Accident Insurance Plan
- Maternity Health Insurance Plan
- Senior Citizen Health Insurance Plan
- Top Up Health Insurance
- Hospital Daily Cash
Health insurance policy will not cover the following:
- Cosmetic procedures
- Fertility treatment
- Off-label prescriptions
The following factors affect Health insurance premiums:
- Existing illness
- Sum insured